Tuesday 30 December 2014

University Room mates Be witch Each Other !!!


My name is anita but my friends call me annibabe.am a student of UNIBEN,am studying law and so was my room mate,becky.we were great friend right from the day we met.
During my 200 level, i started developing some symptoms of sickness for a month which became so serious that i was taken to the east immediately by my cousin, onyeka.i was taken to many hospitals and as well to a lot of herbalist but all to no avail until my uncle took me to one of his pastor who prayed for me for seven days until he "revealed to me that my friend was the source".i was shock and amazed and ask how do i know which one of them?."he told me that my room mate is the person behind all this.my mind quicky went to becky who i taught was like a sister to me.
One month already gone still in the pastor place yet my friend becky hasn't even called me to know hw i was.but to God be the glory i was cured of the sickness by the pastor and the following day when i went back to school behold my friend becky was already mad and was confessing all the attrocities she has commited while i was just there crying and thankin God
i now pray that any of your enemy planning evil against u shall run mad before the end of 2014,if u believe type AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment